Where to Buy
Get your hands on Austin's best beverages.
- Leafy greens, fresh flowers, delicious pastries, and cute dogs can be found at the OG Austin Farmers Market.
- Every Saturday from 9am - 1pm
- Year-round open-air market featuring local & artisan foodstuffs, plus live music, on Saturdays only.
- A gourmet grocery store focused on all things local, Dia's Market is run by long-time foodie David Hopper.
- Open every day from 8am- 9pm
- 812 Justin Ln, Austin, TX 78757
At a coffee shop, cafe, or restaurant
- Noble Joe Coffee Co.
- A coffee shop whose desire is to make the best quality coffee with the best experience - all while empowering those working hard to make our communities a better place.
- Say hi to Dane and Jules then give his dog Ella some love!
- Open Tuesday- Friday from 7am- 1pm and Saturday/Sunday from 8am-1pm. Closed Monday.
- Located in the Southshore Eatery Food Truck Park: 1620 E. Riverside Drive, ATX
- Bakery Cloud Nine
- An ingredients-first bakery. They were our first wholesale account and we love their products.
- When you're on your way to the airport, we recommend you stop at their shop and get a dirty chai from Sam and a chocolate chip cookie from Katie
- Open every day but Monday, 8am- 4pm (12pm on Sundays)
- Located in Ghostline Kitchen: 3400 Comsouth Drive, ATX
- Local Foods 2nd Street District
- This Houston staple has recently opened in Austin and we adore it!
- Open 7 days a week, 10:45am till late.
- 454 West 2nd Street, ATX
- This Rainey Street residential tower is not quite condo and not quite hotel, but fully fabulous.
- It includes a coffee bar on the first floor that sources local treats for residents and visitors alike.
- Open daily early till late.
- 48 East Ave, Austin, TX 78701