Ethically Sourced Ingredients
TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP OF CHAI WE START WITH GREAT INGREDIENTS.
- Our black tea comes from a woman-run, award-winning tea estate in Assam, India. This tea company is committed to community building and environmental protection. They encourage organic practices, biodiversity and an environmental sustainability zero waste policy.
- The sweet nectar that sets our concentrate apart is sourced locally from a family-owned apiary in south Austin. After 40 years in the business, their bees are happy and healthy.
- That spicy kick that makes chai, well, chai, is also sourced from India. By cold-pressing the juice we make sure that we get the most out of every ginger root and that your concentrate stays spicy.
- Curcumin, the active ingredient in our cold-pressed turmeric juice, is a powerful antioxidant scientifically proven to reduce inflammation, support digestion, lower symptoms of depression, and make you look cool when you drink it.
- We use whole spices and grind them by hand before every batch brewing. Cardamom, cinnamon sticks, black pepper and cloves form the base for our bold and flavorful brews.
- In our dirty chai, we add single-origin coffee beans from Nicaragua to our original chai recipe. Their award-winning beans are roasted in Austin and help support community initiatives both here and in Central America.