The holiday season in Austin is a funny one- the weather is still slightly warm and muggy, and there are more cacti than Christmas trees, but boy do we love the chance to celebrate.
While you. may have to leave your scarf and mittens at home, you can find all kinds of delightful holiday markets from now until late December. In addition to our weekly Farmers Markets, here's where you can find Open Eye products in person this year.
- Sweetwater Living HOA: Saturday November 11 from 11am- 2pm
- Westlake Country Club: Thursday November 16 from 6pm- 8pm
- VIBE Artisan Market at Dripping Springs Distilling: Saturday November 18 from 11am- 5pm
- Slow North Makers Market: Sunday November 26 from 1pm- 4pm
- The Bridge at Balcones: Monday November 27 from 6pm- 8pm
- The Residences at the W: Tuesday November 28 from 6pm- 8pm
- The Catherine: Wednesday November 29 from 6pm- 8pm
- Whisper Valley HOA: Saturday December 2 from 5:30pm- 8:30pm
- The Marlow: Wednesday December 6 from 6pm- 8pm
- VIBE Artisan Market at Distribution Hall: Saturday & Sunday December 9 & 10 from 11am- 5pm
- Lakeline Farmers Market: every Saturday from 9am to 1pm
- Barton Creek Farmers Market: every Saturday from 9am to 1pm
- Downtown Farmers Market: every Saturday from 9am to 1pm
- Mueller Farmers Market: every Sunday from 10am-2pm